07 May: Joshua and you specially cabbed down t Deyi, just t deliver cigarettes for me after my Chemistry paper. Returned back t school after spending approximately fifteen minutes t half an hour with y’all for my Mother Tongue Listening Comprehension, ran out aftermath and we then proceeded t AMKHub for a bus-ride t Louis' house at Serangoon Gardens while Joshua protested, that he wanted t return t Sengkang.

Strolled over t Louis’ Terrace, smoked in front of his neighbour's doorstep, communicating with his doggy by barking and do you remember yourself teasing me non-stop saying I am a dog? Since then, I vow t be your pup tagging you everywhere.

We ate fried noodles cooked by Louis’ maid, slacked for a moment and cabbed down Compass Point as you wanted t meet Avin. You then accompanied me t Block224. Met xiaoDarrick &co. t collect my money, Rivervale Plaza next and saw quite a number of people. Headed t Block113 t meet Nicholas and Sheena. You then left, with me homed.