11 May: Woke up at 7AM upon my promise with you and prepared. You then came up my house around 8AM and waited for my breakfast t end and we bused 62 over t Derrick’s crib. Waited for him t have his shower and we headed t AMKHub.

Had a puff at MY secret hide-out, Couple Lab t change th size of my ring, Corrupt came over shortly after while we headed over t McDonald’s for sticks. Tofu and Sze Min(?) came shortly after, and we proceeded t Jubilee for Tofu’s arcade game -.-

S11 for their brunch, we quarreled and th bus-ride back t Sengkang was horrid. You went t buy contact cement and sniffed glue, cried without my presence. Ran several places just t look for you, cleared a god damn huge misunderstanding with you, and we’re back in one piece.

Sent you up th bus, and ran my way home just t call you.