15 May: Happy one monthsary, &happy birthday t myself..

Attended school this dawn for my last paper, &Art was a total fiasco. Ten pages, both sided five sheets of A3 drawing pieces, and I only had four back2backs. (Yawns) Wasn’t in th right mood this morning due t th lack of sleep as I was burning midnight oil th previous night, my perfect birthday was ruined with tears rolling down my cheeks. GG!

Louis and you cabbed down t pick me up and we proceeded t AMKHub for a puff and brunch. Had a stroll around, and you2 caught up with one of their girl friend, Illusion. Bus86 was taken back t Sengkang.

Walked over t my block, and you2 did something super childish t one of those innocent souls walking on th roads which is t jiomeng th guy. Prepared as thy waited patiently with th scorching hot sun making ‘em perspire, Douglas came up my house thinking that thy were around.

Compass Point was th next destination t collect my ice-cream cake and we took a LRT over t Block113 for th celebration. Curryrice& his friend, Sheena and Clive, Derrick and his friend, Wei Boon, Daven, Yew Chong, Nicholas, Joshua, Wei Feng and Wei Hao were present as well. Wei Feng’s house after th blowing of candles and eating of cake.




Returned t Block113. Scott, Rong Hui, Lie Xuan and Lee Ling were there as well. Met up with Lee Ling, then th six of us; Douglas, Lee Ling, Louis, Wei Boon, you& I made our way t your crib for a moment and then Hougang Mall for dinner after Louis and Lee Ling went over t Serangoon.


Wei Boon left for home, Douglas& I sent you over t a block t collect his stuffs and home sweet home!