16 May: Rewind, plan was rearranged. O7OOAM wasn’t th correct timing for me t open my eyes, due t th fatigue condition I faced. You and Douglas came up my house after my preparation, supposed t boil eggs for breakfast yet it was a failure. Up t Douglas’s house, waited for him t finish up his breakfast and McDonald’s for ours.

Knocked into Hazel coincidentally on th way, followed by Jiaer and her friend. Hazel left when her friend came, so th five of us went t th Smoking Area after that.

Jiaer and friend then left t Future Park, Weifeng &co. arrived, followed by Wei Boon. Waited for Derrick’s arrival, and we bused down East Coast Park. Sand walking, and then we took a cab down Hougang Plaza.

Raiders, saw Curryrice and watched him played his Viwawa game. Had some bites of Mee Soto at Level One, Wei Boon ate Mee Rebus and Douglas was watching us like some idiots while Derrick& you played pool.

Wei Boon then left home t get changed for his dinner, while th rest of us walked over t Hougang Mall and slacked at OUR location, my ‘lover’s paradise’ with you..






Over t your house, Daddy and Mommy then picked me up from your house district and drove over Compass Point for my belated birthday dinner, hence I was unable t have dinner with your parents. Sorry.