17 May: Supposed t accompany Nicholas’s brother for tuition this morning yet th plan was cancelled due t some last minute changes, hence I went over Block113 t look for you, Eileen and Zanna. Breakfast at McDonald’s with you was next, Derrick and Douglas joined us awhile after.

Puffed a stick, and then bused8O down Kovan t buy Douglas’s private PSP game but it wasn’t in stock. Left for Hougang Mall, &because of th hot sun I haven’t had a great time spent at our Lovers’ Paradise Land. Strolled around Hougang Mall, then Hougang Plaza because of two reasons.

You& Derrick played pool, while Douglas &I waited patiently for you2. Walked over t Hougang Mall again as I was having my gastric and needed some food, and I fucking vomited thrice after quarrelling with Derrick and you thought I was attituding you. Headed over t have a ride on Bus62, and my head been hit by a barrier and there is a baluku on my forehead. ):


Slacked at Block121B’s void deck, Li Xin came t find me for a few minutes and left. Th three of you then sent me home as Mommy wanted t pass you&your parents some dumplings. That night, I had dinner at Beach Road with my family. Everyone told me t last long with you, till marriage and death…